Sunday, September 11, 2005

We Went down to the Town Clock Today...

So I've bought the domain name "dogfriendlyhalifax" - I've yet to do anything with it, because I've got to design a whole new website for the space and that's going to take some time. "Charlie loves Halifax" currently has about 60 different pages on it - so that's going to take a bit of time to move over and not all of it will be relevant to the new site, and there's going to be new stuff there too - with all new navigation - not that anyone will care - but it keeps me off the streets at night.

This evening me and my friend Lori went down with the dogs to the town clock to take some pictures with the dogs to see if I could get a couple good pictures because I need a new masthead for the new site. I think I got a couple ones - and have put the new potential masthead below...


The new logo for my website, maybe Posted by Picasa

I love taking pictures of Buttercup:


"I'm just sittin' here watchin' the world go by..." Posted by Picasa


How can you not love something that is so absolutely perfect? Posted by Picasa

Through the miracle of 4.0 mega-pixels you can clearly crop out small pieces of pictures to get:


Close up of Sasha, Lori, Daisy & Charlie... Posted by Picasa

from:


Actual picture of Sasha, Lori, Daisy & Charlie Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment