Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Crystal Crescent was brilliant - and icy today

It was such a beautiful day today that I took a couple hours vacation and loading everyone in the car and went to the beach. I didn't think about the fact though that the section of beach that I go to no one else goes to so the section that we hike on the snow wasn't packed down - so poor little Buttercup couldn't walk on the snow - it was about thigh deep for me and she was falling through so we couldn't go for a hike unfortunately and had to stay on the beach for our fun. The light was weird today too - really sharp, bright and jagged. Maybe it was because I had a migaine a couple hours earlier - but I think the picture of Leonard below shows it a little bit - the picture just doesn't look quite right somehow. I got a couple nice pieces of wood though and I think everyone had a good time none-the-less.


I don't know why I can't keep my tongue in my mouth some days... Posted by Hello


Leonard tip-toeing thru the tulips of the seaweed Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. She's actually a bichon frise/poodle mix - I think. I got her as a stray from the SPCA. But I cut her hair myself and I'm currently letting the hair on her ears grow long like a maltese dog, and also llasa's have long ears too - so I can see the resemblance. I think she looks cuter with long ears but if you look at the couple pictures of her at http://www.geocities.com/charliesotherplace/buttercup.html she looks a lot different - those were taken shortly after I got her and there's also a picture of her at http://www.geocities.com/joansdogkisses/butter_oreo4.jpg from just before I got her

    ReplyDelete