Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I Went for a Walk on my Property Today

Most of my property is inaccessible woods and today while I was whipper-snipping the edge of my lawn I decided to take the plunge and try to walk to the back of what I own. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me - there's as much garbage on my property as it seems the rest of Spryfield has. The pair of glasses that I found was at the same spot that I found a rusted out car. There's also plenty of old bottles and a couple barrels and miscellanous pieces of carpet and pieces of wood. It was pretty sweet! Lots of stuff to go through, that's for sure! It looks like there's several layers of stuff to boot!


One thing I got on my search today Posted by Hello


A pair of glasses I found! Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment